Car Accidents

     If you have been hit by a car as a driver, passenger, pedestrian, motorcyclist or bicyclist, we will obtain the highest cash award for your injuries from the at fault party’s insurance company and even your insurance company (and they cannot drop you or raise your rates). If you do not have a doctor, we can refer you to reputable, caring doctors who treat your injuries. If you have your own doctors, we will be happy to work with them to ensure you get the finest medical care and provide us with your medical records and bills for the case.  Additionally, we will help get you payment for the damages to your car and even get the insurance company to pay for a car rental while your car is being repaired at no charge.  If your car is totaled, we will negotiate the total loss settlement for you, also at no charge.